Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Daedunsan with my toddler and Kkotji beach


This weekend, we went to Daedunsan. This mountain is known for the suspension bridges. The pros about this mountain is that it has a cable car.  I used the cable car and then hiked up the rest of the mountain.  The Kelty carrier came in handy again.  I also recommend using a hiking stick on this trail.  I stayed over night at the hotel right next to the cable car. It was about 75,000 won for the night.  The room could fit a lot of people since it was a family room.  It's old traditional style where you sleep on the ground.  Than I headed to the beach closer back home the next day. For those who are Adventurous there is a hang glider place near Daedunsan.

Hotel Information website: http://www.dhotel.co.kr/
I called to make a reservation:  063) 263-1260-3







(You can take a picture with your family before you get on the cable car)





(꼬지 해수욕장in Korea ) KKotji Beach



339-272 Seungeon-ri, Anmyeon-eup

Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
South Korea



No comments:

Post a Comment