Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Sea La La (Korea's inside pool) and HomePlus


I went here with  my friend Maggie and my son. It was 22,000 won to get in on a weekday. It's a different price on a weekend.  I had to pay additional fees when I got inside. We had to  pay 5,000 won for a swimming cap for each person (including the my toddler). I also had to pay 5,000 won for a life vest for my son and I had to return it before 6:45pm.  The great thing about Sea La La is that it has music and you can also enjoy the Spa.  There is a big water slide but you have to go on before 5pm I think.  There's little small Jacuzzi (apple, rose, and some other scent).   My friend decided to get the full body scrub down here for 20,000 won.  She said it was awesome and beats the prices in other parts of Seoul.

Also check out Home Plus and the restaurants around this area.  I found shoes for 33,000 won and 7,000 Pajama for my son at Home Plus. Home Plus is like Emart in Korea or Walmart in the states. You can find the Mom's Mom store here.  Mom's Mom has a lot of infant clothing and other items for your little one.


No comments:

Post a Comment